Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teething?

So, I'm wondering if Kyle is starting the teething process. He's showing several signs like increased drooling, hands in his mouth all the time, and yesterday he was not his normal, happy self. He had happy moments, but was more fussy than he's ever been before. He wouldn't nap anywhere besides my arms or his swing. (He rarely takes naps in his swing but it did the trick yesterday!) He was even pretty fussy while nursing. Its hard getting a good look in his mouth, but I don't notice anything yet. I've felt around with my finger and can't feel anything either. But, from what I read, they can show these signs for a while before ever sprouting teeth. I would be totally fine with him waiting a while to get teeth. Nursing doesn't seem that fun when baby has chompers!

Maybe its the teething, but Kyle has not been sleeping his 10+ straight hours each night that he had been doing for about a month. The last few weeks he's been waking up around 5 or 6 and then sleeping again until about 8 or 9. Last night, he was up at 12:30, 5, and 7. I hope this doesn't last long. Since I keep Yeli, I don't get to nap when Kyle does! Lets just hope I can make it through today and hope Kyle sleeps better tonight.

How about some cute pictures of the teething little boy to end the post? :)






1 comment:

  1. He is such a little cutie! And don't worry too much about nursing with a chomper! My bff nursed her little one until 18 months and has plenty of great advice about keeping those babies from chomping down on a mommy snack! LOL

    ReplyDelete