Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh boy!


Kyle can now roll from his back to tummy! This is another major milestone that my sweet boy has reached and I'm thrilled to have been here to see it. I realize more and more every day that he is growing up so fast and I am just so thankful that I am able to stay home each day with him and see all the big and little things that he does. Every smile melts my heart and every laugh makes my day.

I started giving him a little rice cereal now. At his 4 month check up, the dr recommended I start introducing it to him so he could learn to eat from a spoon. I started out just letting him try it a few days a week but now think I'll try giving him a little every day. I've been pretty hesitant about starting solids but now I'm getting more excited about it. He seems to really like it and now I can't wait to try a vegetable or something. I plan on making his baby food since it seems pretty easy and much cheaper.

I love being a stay at home mom but some days are challenging. He's been pretty cranky and fussy lately and the days that I just can't figure out how to make him happy can be hard. He's usually so happy and easy going that this fussiness is throwing me for a loop. I'm not sure what is causing it but I hope my happy boy surfaces soon!

I can't believe how fast time is going! Kyle will be 5 months old next week. Wow. I look at the pictures from the hospital and already can't believe he was that small. I know he'll be crawling and walking before I know it.

Here are a few pictures from the last month. Enjoy!















1 comment: